Welcome to Tuckahoe Center
Southampton, New York
Southampton Venture, LLC is proposing to construct Tuckahoe Center - a community retail center in the Hamlet of Tuckahoe, Town of Southampton, New York. The project:
- Would encompass approximately seven acres at the intersection of Magee Street and County Road 39 (CR 39) - which provides access through the Hamptons and includes commercial and retail development.
- Would include a new 38,000-square-foot grocery store to serve the existing and growing residential community on the eastern end of Long Island.
- Would also include 11,500 square feet of supporting retail and a 3,000-square-foot bank.
- Would rehabilitate neglected and unsightly properties along the Town's primary east-west traffic artery, eliminate a non-conforming 11-room motel and residence, offer numerous community benefits and establish a new benchmark for attractive and sustainable development in the County Road 39 corridor.
- Has recently been approved by the Suffolk County Planning Commission
Come Support the Tuckahoe Center
At a Public Hearing
Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 6:00pm Southampton Town Hall
110 Hampton St, Southampton, NY 11968
Let the Town Board hear your voice!